Co - Ed Softball
Updated Wednesday August 9, 2017 by Blake Wilsford.
Paladin Sports Outreach Co - Ed Softball
Co - Ed Softball is an outreach to those who want to participate in adult sports in a Christian Based atmosphere. The goal of Co - Ed Softball is to provide an opportunity for men and women to play softball, fellowship and connect with others. There is prayer before and after every game. While sports breeds competition and intensity, we believe as a Christian based organization that Christ like attitudes and actions can be displayed while enjoying a game so many of us like to play!
- Christian Based Program
- 7 week season + end of season tournament.
- Single games
- Team Fee: $300(resident) $310(non-resident)
- Ages 16 and up
- Game Dates and Location: Monday evenings @Aldecoa Field in Queen Creek
2017 Program Dates:
- Winter Season: January 19 - March 9 (Registration is open through January 8th. Team deposit of $25 required)
- Fall Season: Sept 25 - Nov 13
To register a team http://www.queencreek.org/departments/parks-recreation/recreation-programs-/adult-sports
*Don't have a team and want to play! Email us with the subject line FREE AGENT and let us know! We will do our best to get you placed onto a team.*
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.