Lil Pals Soccer Academy 3-8 Year Olds
Updated Monday July 23, 2018 by Blake Wilsford.
Lil Pals Soccer Academy
The Lil’ Pals Soccer program is an instructional sports academy for 3-8 year olds. Our parent volunteer coaches will teach your child the fundamentals and basics of the sport while promoting teamwork, sportsmanship and most of all, fun! They will also be taught different character traits and memory verses each week at practice so your child can learn the value of being a good teammate! Throughout the week we share the message of Jesus with these children and pray before games to further give the glory to God!
- Christian Based Program
- 6-game season + one practice per week
- Registration Fee:
- $55 per child for early registration
- $70 per child for late registration
- Discounts for multiple children. Discounts for coaching.
- Corporal: 3-4 Year Olds
- Sergeant: 5-6 Year Olds
- Lieutenant: 7-8 Year Olds
- Game days and location: Saturday mornings @ JO Combs Traditional Academy
- Practice Locations: Practices are held in a variety of communities, dependent on your community and coach
- Each child will receive a program t-shirt, team photo & award
- Shin Guards are required and socks must be worn over the shin guards
- Cleats are encouraged, but optional.
2018 Program Dates
- Winter Season: Feb 3 - March 10 (Registration will be open Nov 1- Feb 3)
- $55 Registration fee Nov 1 - Jan 7
- $70 Registration fee Jan 8 - Feb 3
- Spring Season: April 7 - May 12 (Registration will be open Jan 16 - April 6)
- $55 Registration fee Jan 16 - March 11
- $70 Registration fee March 12 - April 7
- Fall 1 Season: Sept 1 - Oct 6 (Registration will be open June 4 - Sept 1)
- $55 Registration fee June 4 - Aug 5
- $70 Registration fee Aug 6 - Sept 1
- Fall 2 Season: Nov 3 - Dec 15 (Registration will be open Aug 6 - Nov 3)
- $55 Registration fee Aug 6 - Oct 14
- $70 Registration fee Oct 15 - Nov 3
To see which programs are available or to register for a sport please log in to your account. Don't have an account it's simple to create one! Just click log in at the top of the page and create your new account.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.