Lil Pals Soccer Academy 3-8 Year Olds
Updated Wednesday May 31, 2017 by Blake Wilsford.
Lil Pals Soccer Academy
The Lil’ Pals Soccer program is an instructional sports academy for 3-8 year olds. Our parent volunteer coaches will teach your child the fundamentals and basics of the sport while promoting teamwork, sportsmanship and most of all, fun! They will also be taught different character traits and memory verses each week at practice so your child can learn the value of being a good teammate! Throughout the week we share the message of Jesus with these children and pray before games to further give the glory to God!
- Christian Based Program
- 6-game season + one practice per week
- Registration Fee:
- $45 per child for early registration
- $60 per child for late registration
- Discounts for multiple children. Discounts for coaching.
- Corporal: 3-4 Year Olds
- Sergeant: 5-6 Year Olds
- Lieutenant: 7-8 Year Olds
- Game days and location: Saturday mornings @ JO Combs Traditional Academy
- Practice Locations: Practices are held in a variety of communities, dependent on your community and coach
- Each child will receive a program t-shirt, soccer ball, team photo & award
- Shin Guards are required and socks must be worn over the shin guards
- Cleats are encouraged, but optional.
2017 Program Dates:
- Winter Season: Feb 11 – Mar 18 (Registration will be open Nov 1 - Feb 10)
- $45 Registration fee Nov 1 - Jan 15
- $60 Registration fee Jan 16 - Feb 10
- Spring Season: Apr 8 - May 13 (Registration will be open Jan 16 - Apr 7)
- $45 Registration fee Jan 16 - Mar 12
- $60 Registration fee Mar 13 - Apr 7
- Fall 1 Season: Sep 9 – Oct 14 (Registration will be open Jun 1 - Sep 8)
- $45 Registration fee June 1 - Aug 13
- $60 Registration fee Aug 14 - Sep 8
- Fall 2 Season: Nov 4 – Dec 16 (Registration will be open Aug 1 – Nov 3)
- $45 Registration fee Aug 1 - Oct 8.
- $60 Registration fee Oct 9 - Nov 3.
To see which programs are available or to register for a sport please log in to your account. Don't have an account it's simple to create one! Just click log in at the top of the page and create your new account.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.